Add-On Perks at Jellystone Park™ West Georgia
From Day Use Passes to golf-cart rentals, you can experience all the park has to offer. Make your stay easier for you and fun for everyone with these add-ons.
Golf Cart Rental
Get There Faster
While personal golf carts aren’t allowed on the park grounds, we provide rentals for our registered guests so you can:
- Quickly grab bags of ice and other supplies from the camp store.
- Haul the kids, towels, and sunscreen to the pool.
- Meet up with friends for a game of cornhole followed by a BBQ at their campsite.
Standard Golf Cart
For $74.99/daily, you can have a golf cart during your stay so you and your family can get around the park in a fraction of the time. Seats up to 4 people.
Experience Yogi Bear™ For a Day
Get a Day Use Pass to enjoy Jellystone Park™ West Georgia for a single day. Whether you’re from the area or just visiting, this pass gives you access to the park’s amenities, attractions, and activities.
Things to Know Before Renting:
- Rental requires Visa, Mastercard, or American Express – No Cash.
- Registered guests must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license present in their possession to drive a golf cart.
- Registered guests must keep golf carts on Jellystone Park™ West Georgia
property roads at all times.
- To help us keep our park beautiful, please do not drive the carts on the grass.
- All golf cart renters are required to sign the Golf Cart Liability Waiver.
- Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice, and all rates are subject to federal and local taxes.
- If any employee of Jellystone Park™ West Georgia is witness to any misuse of the golf carts, we reserve the right to terminate the golf cart rental with no refund.